SF Check Sieve is circular unitary gyratory screens used to separate solid from solid, liquid from solid and gradation dependable on particle size. This is done by vibrating it in 3 different plans within the vertical axis mounted with vibratory motor on its side .
Here the Inlet & Outlet of the machine is on the same side, Generally they are also known as security sieves.
Key Features :-
- Gentle Material Handling.
- Robust Construction.
- Automatic Material Discharge.
- Less Noise.
- Easy Re-Meshing.
- Quick Release Toggle Clamp.
- High Throughput.
- Available in stainless steel M.S., SS304, SS316 & 316L.
- Low Maintenance.
- According to Health & Safety Standard.
- Matt Finish/ Mirror Finish / Paint Coating.