The main advantage of the SEPFIL Inline Check Sieve (Single Motor) is its unique low headroom design. Feed inlet and discharge outlet on the same center line reduces sieving time by reducing material movement inside the screen. The peculiar structure of Inline Check Sieve is best suitable for check or safety screening of raw materials.
SEPFIL Inline Check Sieve is circular unitary gyratory screens used to separate solid from solid, liquid from solid and gradation dependable on particle size. This is done by vibrating it in 3 different plans within the vertical axis mounted with vibratory motor on its side .
Here the Inlet & Outlet of the machine is on the same side, Generally they are also known as security sieves.
Key Features :-
- Gentle Material Handling.
- Robust Construction.
- Automatic Material Discharge.
- Less Noise.
- Easy Re-Meshing.
- Quick Release Toggle Clamp.
- High Throughput.
- Available in stainless steel M.S., SS304, SS316 & 316L.
- Low Maintenance.
- According to Health & Safety Standard.
- Matt Finish/ Mirror Finish / Paint Coating.