SF Power Sieve is circular unitary gyratory screens used to separate solid from solid, liquid from solid and gradation dependable on particle size. This is done by vibrating it in 3 different plans within the vertical axis mounted with vibratory motor having off-centered weight at bottom and top shaft.
The top weight guide the machine to vibrate in horizontal plane and bottom one guides the area to screen in vertical tangential axis, Here the output is three times more compare to Standard Sieve.
Key Features :-
- Gentle Material Handling.
- Robust Construction.
- Automatic Material Discharge.
- Less Noise.
- Easy Re-Meshing.
- Quick Release Toggle Clamp.
- High Throughput.
- Available in stainless steel M.S., SS304, SS316 & 316L.
- Low Maintenance.
- According to Health & Safety Standard.
- Matt Finish/ Mirror Finish / Paint Coating.